- A contract will be negotiated by the parties involved before work commences.
- ALL services require a deposit of 50% prior to any work commencing
- Invoices will be sent through Quickbooks.
- Payment can be made through PayPal, Direct Bank Deposit to my nominated account, Stripe, Qoin, or TPR
- Payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date of invoice.
- There will be a 1.5% interest charge per 14-day period on late invoices.
- Prices DO NOT include GST.
- Fees and charges are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Twenty-eight (28) days’ notice is required for the cancellation of all packages by the client.
- Additional costs such as postage, printing etc. will be invoiced to the client at the end of each week or month (depending on your package) with payment to be made fourteen (14) days from the date of invoice.
- Rose Davidson and Talking with the Experts will not take responsibility for deadlines not being met which may see the client being the reason for the delay.
- Travel costs are AUD $0.78 per kilometre
- A discount of 10% will be applied for new clients on the first invoice only. Subsequent invoices will be charged at the full rate.
Administration work is defined as something you would reasonably expect any EA/PA to be able to do. For instance, an EA/PA could probably update the text on your website… but they wouldn’t be able to create custom graphics or complete coding changes.
This page and these policies were created in July 2020.
Updated 12 March 2023
- Online Event – 5 TPR Merchants Per month
- Podcast Training – 2 TPR Merchants per Month
- Promotional Videos – 2 TPR Merchant per week
- Video Editing – 2 TPR Merchants per week
- PowerPoint Slides – 2 TPR Merchants per w
All services EXCEPT SEO & Digital Marketing are available at 100% Qoin unless otherwise advised.