…is talking with the experts
Podcast Host/Producer & Trainer
I am a dynamic entrepreneur, podcast host, producer, online event manager, podcast trainer, Livestream presenter, and producer. In 2020, I became an Amazon #1 International bestseller and BRAINZ Magazine Executive Contributor. The same year, I co-founded and became the president of Healing Through Love, a domestic and family violence awareness initiative launched in Adelaide, Australia. Additionally, I am a proud 2021 BRAINZ Magazine award winner.
After working as a high-level administrative worker for over 35 years, I discovered my passion for creating memorable online experiences. To help authors, speakers, and coaches become more
successful, I developed an innovative service that uses visual media like videos and images to create engaging events.
In July 2020, as the pandemic ravaged small businesses, I felt compelled to act. Recognizing that these struggling companies needed help reopening, I launched my podcast, ‘Talking with the Experts.’ Through this platform, entrepreneurs discuss diverse topics, including marketing strategies, business operations, and entrepreneurship. By sharing their experiences, listeners can learn from professionals while receiving encouragement along their own journeys.
- HerStory International Women’s Online Summit 2021
- International Women’s Day 2021 Global Online Summit
- International Women’s Day 2022 #breakthebias ‘Women Creating Momentum’ Online Summit
- Published co-author of ‘She Is Magic, Always’, an Amazon #1 International Bestseller in 8 countries (2020)
- Executive Contributor at BRAINZ Magazine
- 2021 official honouree for the Brainz CREA Global Awards
- Podcast host of ‘Talking with the Experts’ available on popular podcast streaming platforms
- Presenter and Producer of Talking with the Experts on Empowered Mums TV
- Producer and host of Survivors TV
- Producer and host of the Healing Through Love Show on Mytimetv.Live, as seen on Apple, Sony, Roku, Panasonic, Amazon Fire
Amazon #1 International Best Selling Author in 8 Countries
BRAINZ Magazine Executive Contributor
2021 BRAINZ Magazine Award Winner
Australian Owned Brand Ambassador
As an advocate for social justice and an avid campaigner against all forms of abuse, I am passionate about equality and justice for all and have volunteered my time at several organisations including:
- President of Healing Through Love South Australia and Tasmania; whose vision is to shift the awareness of domestic and family violence within the community and to support survivors.
- Former Secretary of FADVAN (Family and Domestic Violence Advocacy Network);
- UN Women (International Women’s Day Co-Event Coordinator);
- Oasis Wimmera (Immigrant Support Group – Board Member and Event Coordinator);
- Rotary Club of Horsham (Vic) – Board Member-elect (Fundraising).
What is particularly near and dear to me is the awareness of domestic and family violence against women, men, and children. I am a co-founder and current president of Healing Through Love, an awareness initiative started in Adelaide and is now in Hobart since moving there in late 2019. Healing Through Love holds annual pamper day events for domestic and family violence survivors.
The concept is that local business owners come together to ‘pay it forward’ and offer their time and resources, giving women the opportunity to enjoy many free services such as massages, facials, makeup, hair styling, and personal styling. Various government and non-government services are invited to provide advice on legal, financial, and well-being matters.
The goal of holding the Pamper Day event is to help as many survivors of domestic violence as possible by increasing awareness to the wider community and offering advice on services available to survivors and their family members.
Who we’ve sponsored
Women Rising Above
- Network in great company in a safe space
- Feel supported & fearless both personally & professionally
Empowered Mums Global Business Network
Empowered Mums Global Business Network is a place for you to connect with other mums in business all over the world. Share your wins, ask questions, get advice, feedback, referrals and have access to our mentors, coaches, guest speakers to help you be the best version of yourself and create a successful life and business.
Melissa Groom - The Visibility Mentor
Melissa positions entrepreneurs to be a recognised influencer using the power of video. As a Key Facilitator and Coach for Speakers Institute, I empower others to get clarity, find their voice & grow their personal brand.
Empowering speakers, coaches, consultants, and other business professionals to establish unwavering authority and unmatched credibility in their respective industries by harnessing the unparalleled potential of podcasting.
As a globally recognized leader in podcast management and training, we relentlessly strive to exceed our client’s expectations by delivering unparalleled satisfaction and excellence in service, solidifying our position as the ideal choice for businesses worldwide.